Educational Objectives and Teaching
Our program is to offer those who are interested in childhood education, on-the-job care providers, and early childhood professionals with in-depth education and training to meet the needs of the market. Curriculum design is focused on the preparation of well-rounded professionals with knowledge of child health and education of young children. Besides, the department has an affiliated nursery school providing students with hand-on practices and experience. With these goals in mind, we aim to cultivate students to develop the following abilities:
1. Practical childcare and educational skills.
2. Childcare-related administrative and management skills.
3. Good interpersonal communication and self-improvement abilities.
4. Ability to conduct childcare-related research
5. Professional childcare ethics and values.